- Winner is first team to score 21 points or more
- 3 points for each bag in the hole (That’s a BAGGO!)
- 1 point for each bag on the board is an Ace
- Score is the difference in the team totals
After 1 round of 8 bags played,
#1 team with 1 bag in the hole = 3 points
#2 team with 2 bags on the board = 2 points
Score for the 1st round for #1 team = 1 point
- Bags pushed in by an opponent’s toss count as a BAGGO
- The game is over if the score reaches 11 to Zero (SKUNK)
- If a bag ever touches the ground or is tossed out of turn, it doesn’t count
Follow these steps to easily calculate the score:
1. Take away or remove “offsetting or canceling” bags from the board. The net “board” bag or bags are positioned at the bottom of the board.
2. Retrieve the BAGGO, or hole bags, and discard offsetting/canceling bags to the side. The “net” BAGGO, or 3 point bag or bags, are positioned over the hole.
3. The team net round score is calculated by subtracting or adding the points from the board bags and the hole bags.