1. REFUND POLICY:
All rentals must be canceled two weeks prior to delivery date or will be charged in full. If Bounce To The Moon decides to cancel due to bad weather a full refund will be given.
2. EQUIPMENT, RENT AND TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT:
The Rental Fee stated on orders is payable in advance from the time of commencement, Start Time to End Time.
3. DELIVERY: To the street address specified on the order by Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said street address ("Delivery Address") for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the Bounce To The Moon unit at the specified time.
4. TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE: Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of the Bounce To The Moon unit with respect to the Delivery Address are included in the Rental Fee noted on the order. In the event that the Bounce To The Moon unit is not returned at the appointed time by Lessee to Lessor then a $50.00 Transportation Fee shall be automatically imposed.
5. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE UNIT:
a. Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the Bounce To The Moon unit at the same time. The Maximum number of riders of each group that should play in the unit at one time are:
| Unit Size || Children |
8 & under
| Children |
9 to 12
| Older Teens || Adults |
| 10 X 10 || 5-6 || NONE || NONE || NONE |
| 13 X 13 || 8 || 5-6 || 3-4 || 3 |
| 15 X 15 || 10 || 6-8 || 4-5 || 4 |
b. All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in the unit.
c. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
d. CHILDREN'S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. AS THE LESSEE OF
THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
e. Absolutely no "Silly String", gum, candy, food or other sticky substances are allowed in the Bounce To The Moon unit. If upon pick up, such cleaning
is required then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
f. DO NOT MOVE the Bounce To The Moon unit from the place where it was installed. If the Bounce To The Moon unit moves, pull the corner back
to its original location of installation. CAUTION: Keep the Bounce To The Moon unit away from swimming pools.
6. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS : THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit’s equipment is reliable. Should the unit begin to deflate:
(1) The motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep only the
100 foot extension cord on the outlet (stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry room).
(2) If the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the
back of the Bounce To The Moon unit for snugness; re-tie if necessary.
3) If you cannot correct the problem call (913)-634-6712
7. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED ABOUT
AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE SAFE OPERATION OF THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON UNIT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS
RENTAL AGREEMENT. LESSEE AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. LESSEE ALSO REPRESENTS AND
WARRANTS THE SAFE RETURN OF THE UNIT AND HEREBY AGREES TO PAY FOUR THOUSAND ($4,000) IF IT IS
8. MAINTENANCE: Lessee agrees to keep the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear excepted.
9. ALTERATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS: No alteration in or attachments to the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit will be made without prior written
approval of Lessor.
10. WARRANTY: Lessor warrants that the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on
the effective date of the Rental Agreement. THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor's
obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the BOUNC TO THE MOON unit when Lessor determines that
it does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any
and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to, consequential damages,
arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the BOUNCE TO TTHE MOON unit.
11. TITLE TO BOUNCE TO THE MOON: Lessee agrees to keep the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit in his/her custody and not to sublease,
rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit. THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit will
remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
12. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Lessee shall be in charge of the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit's operation, and is fully
responsible for its operation as well as return of the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit in good working order. Lessor and its
officers, employees and agents is / are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or to any other persons
using the BOUNCE TO THHE MOON unit, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and
agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers,
employees and agents from / against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney's fees and
related costs involving the use and return of the BOUNCE TOT HE MOON unit, should legal action become necessary.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee.
Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the BOUNCE TO THE MOON unit that is the subject of this
Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
14. RAIN POLICY: DURING PERIODS OF SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS (I.E. RAIN, HIGH WINDS, ETC.),
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATIONS. IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT TOO SEVERE
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPTION OF KEEPING IT OR NOT. IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP THE UNIT FOR THE
TERM OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!
WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY. IT IS THE DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY
TO MAKE SURE THE JUMP IS PROPERLY SPIKED DOWN AND IN REASONABLY CLEAN CONDITION.
IF YOU FEEL THAT THE DRIVER HAS NOT DONE A SATISFACTORY JOB IN SETTING UP THE UNIT, PLEASE CALL
DO NOT RELEASE THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON UNIT TO ANYONE
ONLY RELEASE THE BOUNCE TO THE MOON UNIT TO THE SAME DRIVER WHO DROPPED THE UNIT OFF.
YOU AS A LESSEE ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NINJA JUMP UNIT.